The greens and mustard do many of the heavy lifting on this facet dish with only a few—flavour-packed—substances. Roasting brings out the pure sweetness, grainy mustard offers tangy zing, and crunchy, crispy edges add a smoky component that may depart you wanting extra of this deceptively easy facet dish.
Extra is extra
Need extra? For an added enhance of vibrant flavour, add some cherry tomatoes to this dish over the last quarter-hour of cooking time.
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into 1/2 in (1.25 cm) half-moons
- 2 purple peppers roughly chopped into 1 in (2.5 cm) items
- 12 to 16 Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved or, if giant, quartered
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper (optionally available)
Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
In giant mixing bowl, add all greens together with olive oil and mustard and toss to coat. Place on baking sheet in single layer; bake for 20 to half-hour, till fork-tender and beginning to brown and crisp. Halfway via cooking, toss greens flippantly in order that they cook dinner evenly.
Switch to serving dish and season with salt and pepper, to style, if utilizing.
- sat. fats1 g
- sugars5 g
- fibre4 g